|Major Awards to be presented at NLADA Annual Conference|
WASHINGTON DC, (October 6) – The National Legal Aid and Defender Association (NLADA) has today confirmed the full line-up for the Opening Ceremony of its Annual Conference in November. Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) will receive its first ever Champion of Justice through Public Service Award, and Mary McClymont, President of the Public Welfare Foundation, will be accepting the NLADA Award for Justice through Philanthropy.
|Congratulations to the 2014 Beacon of Justice Winners|
NLADA presented the Beacon of Justice Award to 25 law firms at the Exemplar Award Dinner on June 26, 2014, in front of more than 500 guests at the beautiful Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. The audience was comprised of a cross section of the legal community that came together in support of NLADA’s mission of securing equal access to justice for all.
Items of Note
- Marea Beeman Joins NLADA
- Michelle Bonner Joins NLADA
- Harrison McIver Receives Dorsey Award from ABA
- Webinar: Pretrial Justice Reform
- Free Webinar: Creating Social Biography Videos to Humanize Clients for Better Case Resolutions
- New Fellowship Launched to Build Healthcare Expertise Among Civil Legal Aid Leaders
- Materials and Links from February 12th Federal Funding Teleconference